- What do you need to know about accounting in Hong Kong?
Businesses registered in Hong Kong must follow the Hong Kong Accounting standards, a collection of guidelines that define key accounting terms and conditions that govern all financial operations in Hong Kong. These standards are known as Financial Reporting Standards (FRS), developed by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
All businesses with Hong Kong consolidations are required to follow FRS rules, follow accurate bookkeeping procedures, and complete required audits. To maintain integrity and transparency in a company’s financial accounts, these standards were created to emphasize the underlying concepts that define accounting terminology and explain their scope.
- Specialist outsourced accounting services
To maintain SME business accounts as per the demands of FRS, business owners can outsource accounting Hong Kong to an experienced and dependable accounting company in Hong Kong. When searching for an accounting service in Hong Kong, it’s important to consider the firm’s experience, pricing, cost-effectiveness, service offerings, and credentials.
PikoHANA provides outstanding accounting services in Hong Kong with over two decades of experience in the field. PikoHANA is a trustworthy fractional financing partner of SMEs with less than 200 employees. A top accounting company in Hong Kong, we are the best option to outsource your accounting requirements if you want accurate and timely financial reports without the mental and financial burden of hiring new specialized employees.
- Business accounting services that we provide in Hong Kong
PikoHANA works as a partner for businesses in Hong Kong, providing affordable and reliable accountant services with accuracy and diligence. We offer three plans to choose from based on the size, budget, and requirements of your budget, starting at just 180 USD.
- Basic – A cost-effective option for businesses that want to account for 20 transactions or less per month. It includes a professional account manager and covers state-of-the-art technology to provide yearly company tax returns and filing services as well as quarterly financial reviews.
- Growth: A plan is suitable for businesses that are scaling quickly and need to cover up to 50 transactions per month. Along with all the benefits of the basic plan, the package also gives two people exclusive access to monthly assessments and real-time business intelligence data.
- Enterprise: This package works well for advanced companies that do more than 50 monthly transactions. PikoHANA provides three users with real-time access to business intelligence data in addition to the capabilities included in the Growth Plan and unique CFO guidance to help you plan a robust business strategy.
The finest cloud technologies are a part of our end-to-end solutions, which provide completely paperless accounting for companies of all sizes. Additionally, our user platform makes it simple for you to manage every aspect of your money, facilitating crucial decision-making. Our experts at PikoHANA experts 14 different accounting services in Hong Kong:
- Quarterly GST Returns
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Payment Processing
- Customer Invoicing
- Payroll & Employee Expense Reporting
- Nominee Director Services
- ECI Tax Preparation
- Registered Address
- Software Fees
- Incorporation & Bank Account Opening
- Preparation of Audited FRS Report
- Management Of Statutory Financial Audit
- Due Diligence Support & Advisory Services
- Historical Cleanup
- Benefits to outsource accounting Hong Kong
The benefits of outsourcing your accounting services with PikoHANA, a leading accounting company in Hong Kong, are the following:
- Get professional accounting services for a portion of the cost of hiring an in-house accountant in Hong Kong.
- Instead of worrying about accounting and other expenditures in Hongkong, concentrate on increasing your income.
- Cost and time efficiency from saving you the effort needed to hire and background-check accounting staff in Hong Kong.
- You don’t need to worry about the danger of fraud and the protection of your financial data when you’re working with professional accounting services in Hong Kong.
- Avoid penalties by maintaining your finances in Hongkong in order and accordance with the most recent accounting regulations and governmental instructions.
- Know more about PikoHANA Accounting Services in Hong Kong
The core employees at PikoHANA exemplify the accounting maxims of dependability, stability, and consistency since the start of our company in 2012. We use the most recent technological measures for data security and protection because we understand that outsourcing accounting services entail entrusting a third party with sensitive data. Our outsourced accounting services keep you from spending the time, money, and effort exhausting your resources and are tailored for international accounting practices. We provide specialized assistance at every level and have extensive experience dealing with both big and small businesses.
- Why Choose PikoHANA as Your Accounting Firm Hong Kong
PikoHANA has extensive experience offering business services to a variety of sectors in different nations. We have been providing accounting services in Hong Kong since 2012. PikoHANA employs superior data security tools and has been entrusted by more than 200 businesses globally. We make sure to never put your security or privacy in danger.
Because of our customizable contract terms, you can create a custom blend of accounting services depending on the needs of your business, such as outsourcing certain tasks while maintaining other bookkeeping in-house. We deliver cost-effective modules and ancillary services that increase the value of your business. Engage Our Fractional Finance Team to boost your revenue while lowering your tax obligations. For a prompt answer, make an appointment with us or get in touch with us today.