- What you need to know about accounting in Malaysia
All businesses registered in Malaysia must follow authorized accounting standards and have accurate and balanced financial statements to depict the financial performance of the business. Companies in Malaysia need to maintain statutory financial statements by law, following the guidelines from the Malaysian Accounting Standards Board (MASB). Additionally, Companies based outside the country listed on stock exchanges must follow the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) when preparing their annual financial statements.
Keeping the business financial statements up to date per the applicable accounting rules can be tricky and time-consuming for small business owners. Businesses must fulfill a series of requirements and perform accounting properly to comply with Malaysian accounting laws and regulations and avoid fines.
The hassle of accounting yourself can steal the time that could be put into the development of company operations and output. Pikohana provides digital accounting solutions specifically created to support expanding enterprises. We collaborate as partners with your business. More than 200 enterprises globally received dependable, consistent, and trustworthy accounting services from our group of certified public accountants.
- Accounting Services in Malaysia offered by PikoHANA
PikoHANA delivers dependable fractional finance for SMEs with less than 200 employees. If your business needs correct and timely accounting without the hassle and expense of employing additional personnel, outsourcing it to a leading accounting company in Malaysia is the right choice. We offer three plans to choose from based on your needs and budget, starting from just 750 MYR per month:
- Basic- An affordable solution for companies that need accounting for 20 transactions or less every month. The plan includes an expert account manager equipped with state-of-the-art technology, offering an annual corporate tax return and filing services, along with a quarterly financial review.
- Growth- A plan is best for fast-growing companies with up to 50 transactions per month. The package includes monthly evaluations and two individuals’ unique access to real-time business intelligence data in addition to all the features of the basic plan.
- Enterprise- The plan is best suited for sophisticated businesses with more than 50 monthly transactions. In addition to the features in the Growth Plan, PikoHANA offers exclusive CFO advisory in addition to real-time business intelligence data access to 3 users.
Additionally, PikoHANA experts provide 14 different services:
- Quarterly GST Returns
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Payment Processing
- Customer Invoicing
- Payroll & Employee Expense Reporting
- Nominee Director Services
- ECI Tax Preparation
- Registered Address
- Software Fees
- Incorporation & Bank Account Opening
- Preparation of Audited FRS Report
- Management Of Statutory Financial Audit
- Due Diligence Support & Advisory Services
- Historical Cleanup
- Benefits of outsource accounting services Malaysia
Outsource accounting services in Malaysia to free yourself from the burden of bookkeeping and reap many other benefits, such as the following:
- Maintain your financial records in order and accordance with the most recent accounting regulations and regulatory instructions.
- Instead of worrying about accounting and other minor expenditures, concentrate on business development and revenue generation.
- Reduce the time and effort necessary for accounting resource recruiting and background checks.
- Protect your financial data and limit the risk of theft by partnering with an accounting company in Malaysia.
- Save on your resources by investing only a fraction of the price you pay for in-house accounting services.
- Importance of outsourcing accounting function to accounting company in Malaysia
Outsourcing accounting functions to an accounting company in Malaysia can be exactly what your company might need if your business is in its crucial phase of expansion. It is convenient, saves time and resources, and cost-effectively provides expertise. By employing the services of an outsourced accounting company, you can be certain of the finest possible results with no compliance or regulatory violations.
- How we can help with outsourced accounting services?
PikoHANA’s end-to-end solutions encompass the most advanced cloud technologies, enabling companies of all sizes to become paperless. Furthermore, our user platform provides you with quick access to all of your finances, allowing you to make key decisions faster.
Outsource your accounting needs to someone with a track record as a dependable and complete service solution. That is exactly what we offer at PikoHANA for all of our customers. PikoHANA operates without the need for recurrent involvement on your part, freeing your time up to focus on your business.
- Why Choose PikoHANA as Your Accounting Firm in Malaysia
PikoHANA staff has vast expertise in providing business services to a wide range of industries in various countries. Furthermore, PikoHANA is equipped with the most advanced data security technologies. At PikoHANA, we never jeopardize your privacy or security.
Our flexible contract terms enable you to design a bespoke mix of accounting services based on your company requirements, such as outsourcing some activities while retaining a part of bookkeeping in-house. We provide competitive cost modules as well as complementary services that maximize the value of your company. Hire Our Fractional Finance Team to increase your profitability while decreasing your tax payments. Schedule an appointment with us or contact us right now for an immediate response.